Friday 11 February 2011


Alone
I wanted to feel alive, all I felt was empty
wanting to be gone, tired of hanging on
I wish you could have know, I wish I could have told you
would you have pushed me away or asked me to stay?
now the time has gone, no longer can I hold on
these emotions restrained , causing this pain
no one was there to listen.

Despair
Wept in disconsolate despair, my tears they fall for you, an empty space where once you lay. Like blood on snow your memory has stained my mind, broken by emptiness,frozen by fear I can only watch as events unfold around me

Beauty
Your beauty tells stories of deepest despair
i long to lie there, where angels have wept
and beauty has slept seduce me with your velvet
embrace, awaken me from my cadaverous state
In darkest embrace her beauty melted my restraint, under the cloak of night, resplendent in dark beauty she bewitched my heart.My celestial beauty how I long for you, to bathe you in my kisses and entwine you in my arms.
My desire lashes at me like tongues of the wind,intoxicated by you, like a ghost that haunts me I cannot shake you from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment