Friday 11 February 2011


Prose
You would tell me how im not alone how im not the only one who feels this way, pray do tell why i feel so alone now, not a soul to listen, not one soul who understands, on deaf ears words are wasted as a tongue that cannot speak, my cries were silenced, only my mind speaks but oh how it speaks, more like a scream than a whisper yet only i can hear it, the sullen drone that keeps me awake at night like a maleficent curse, an evil spirit, tapping away in my head

Cursed
My writings they express the feelings that my lips cannot, why my words remain captive at the time when it matters the most, wishing for you to be mine, but you are not, now instead i cry alone in the dark whilst my life plays its cursed tragic tune, i want you, i love you, i would do anything for you, why could my lips, my actions not convey this

For my Princess
How I wish above all things to be your angel on cankered wings,though my heart may be damaged and my head may be ill I shalt pray that you may love me still, Please believe me it is true,when I say that I love you, I want to take your pain so that you no longer have to feel it,want to know everything there is to know about you,You are everything to me

Prose about Depression
Depression eats at my mind
like a canker in a rose,
makes me wonder who i am,
this monster that you see
well this clearly is not me,
those things i said, the way i was
i cannot excuse, but let me explain,
that that was not me but my illness

No comments:

Post a Comment