Friday 11 February 2011


Indifferent
Your cold indifference cuts me like a razor, will I have the strength to let you go, I know I have to but I dont know if I can, your company a callous prize, a cruel punishment, your beauty torments me
I need more than you can give
My words mean nothing to you, my declarations just an empty reminder of feelings long gone, you stare dispassionately on as my heart breaks remembering happier times, I pray that I can capture back your affections but inside im dying , i realise its too late -

Anger
As i gaze upon the note once wrote
and I feel my tempers rise
an escalation of passion now turned into rage
a maleficent exchange
where once was obeisance
has now turned to hate

My beauty lies dead
In mine most desolate hour, rain falleth from blackened sky,
thine opulent beauty ,such tragedy befell one as radiant as you,your name on my lips,your voice i will never hear, I long for you and your caress macabre.
Memories of the bleeding summer sky warned of tragedy to come, scarred by the events of that day, lonelyness to burn me like a thousand lacerations,why so cursed must I be that you would not take me. your beauty will make the angels weep

No comments:

Post a Comment