Friday 11 February 2011


Strigoi
A nocturnal beauty Framed by candlelight,
her cadaverous pallor, seduction so macabre.
The hunger for flesh seen through vitreous eyes. She
clasped me so tight , her cold cruel lips on my skin.
With her caress my life had ended and begun

Another untitled piece
Mine heart betrayeth me, for that which hath mattered doth hold no meaning, only the hope that doth flicker within, like a desert that longeth for the rain I wait for you. I pray I shall soon gaze upon your beauty divine, feel your warm arms around me, your soft kisses upon my skin. You are everything to me.

Depression
It burns at me like fire, the shame will never go
afraid to let you in, afraid that you will know
I am broken, dead inside, nothing you'll understand
my affliction will tear us apart

No comments:

Post a Comment