Friday 11 February 2011


On the edge
My will is broken, scared of myself
scared to be alone , of morbid consequence
punished by feelings, closer to the edge
Drained by exhaustion , strangled by doubt
my mind a barren wasteland,
alone and isolated in my personal hell.

Unrequited
All i long for is you, agonized by your memory
i close my eyes but all i see is your face ,
for you i would give anything, my desire consumes me
my emotions torment me, afraid and alone i break down
no one can help me now

Desolate
Desolation so bleak, so mournful, my dark beauty i mourn the loss of your embrace,tears run down my cheeks like rivers,darkness surrounds me, i long only for one last kiss -
Together in our desolation we mourn that which we can never know, your tears fall like splintered glass as we are locked in our deathlike embrace
Surrender yourself to thine kisses, as i surrender myself to you, i need you , you haunt me, embrace me, to me there is only you
I am intoxicated by you , my heart doth ache for your warm embrace, yearns for you, only you can take away my pain -

No comments:

Post a Comment